Black Horse Cottage is located in the village of Bean, conveniently close to many places of interest, train and bus stations, shopping centres, airports, motorways, etc.
Even though Black Horse Cottage is well communicated, it still lies quietly placed within the Kent countryside within easy reach of many of Kent´s places of interest to visit such as: Ightham, Moat, Leeds Castle, Canterbury and it´s cathedral, Dickens Rochester, Chathams with it´s maritime history and vast choice of beautiful parks offering the best of England´s garden county.
Our guests are truly spoilt for choice when it comes for things to do and places to visit, and yet this tranquil cottage setting offers all the ammenities Europe can offer. Literally all of Europe is on its doorstep.
Sat Nav – Driving Times from Black Horse Cottage
- 7 mins – Greenhythe Train Station
- 8 mins – Bluewater Shopping Centre (Bus Connection)
- 9 mins – Dartford Crossing (Tunnel & QE2 Bridge)
- 10 mins - Bexley
- 11 mins – Ebbsfleet International Station
- 13 mins - Swanley
- 14 mins – Brands Hatch Motor Racing Circuit
- 19 mins – The London Golf Club
- 22 mins – National Maritime Museum (Greenwich)
- 24 mins - O2 Arena, London
- 25 mins – Dickens’ Rochester (Medway)
- 28 mins – Covent Garden (London)
- 33 mins – London City Airport
- 35 mins - Maidstone
- 46 mins – London Gatwick Airport
- 49 mins – Ashford (Kent)
- 57 mins – Canterbury
- 60 mins – The British Museum (London)
- 62 mins – London Stanstead Airport
- 72 mins – Dover
The local shop, Post Office and Public House are all within an easy walk of the cottage.
Local buses serve all routes into London via Greenhithe and international routes via Ebbsfleet. Bus routes run from Bean to Bluewater Shopping Centre with the Fast-track service in and around the Thames Gateway serving Dartford and Gravesend. Main 'stop' for buses in Bean are outside of the Black Horse Public House and on Beacon Drive both of which are 100 metres approx from Black Horse Cottage.
BLACK HORSE COTTAGE © 2011
Address:High Street, Bean, Kent. DA2 8AS. England
Telephone: 01474 704962 - Mobile Phone: 07754 478172 - Email:email@example.com